Tuesday, February 22, 2011

January totals

So for the majority of January I was doing really well with my pre-base training.  This month was just for me to get out there and go through the motions.  However, toward the end of the month I slacked...  granted I have an exam on February 9th so I have been studying my heart out.  AAGGHH..  I better pass!!!
I took my measurements this morning and have not lost any weight but my measurements are:
Chest - 35"       Waist - 27.5" (-0.5")        Hips- 35"       Thigh - 22"
Calf - 13 1/2" (-1/4")       Bicep - 10.5 (-1/2")       Neck - 12" (-1/2")
Body fat - 27.1% (-2.1%)
Water - 50.7% (+1.5%)
Muscle Mass - 90.2 lbs (+2.7lbs)
Bone Mass - 4.8 lbs (+0.2lbs)

I seem to gain muscle pretty good so this would offsets any weight loss.  However, John says that the scale does not mean anything.  How negative!!!
Here is my monthly activity.  There are a couple of runs missing as I have not uploaded them yet.











Monthly totals:
Bike - 10:00 hrs
Run - 4:50 hrs
Swim - 4:20 hrs

3 comments:

  1. Your boobs are twice as big these past couple of weeks. They gotta account for something.

    I say HUGE IMPROVEMENT! No more training for you, I like those h00ters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. big tata's are not good when you are trying to run!! I have no idea why they are getting so big!1 :(

    ReplyDelete